Patient experience matters.
PDi understands that. Trusted for 40 years, US-based PDi satisfies patients in a variety of healthcare spaces with our long history of design and manufacturing complete patient television systems.
PDi builds products to last, and customers are always satisfied with the durability of our hardware. We care about and design for the patient experience in any healthcare facility.
- Patients in clinics can have personal entertainment with an arm-mounted TV or tablet.
- Outpatient surgery center patients and caretakers appreciate the consistent education in surgery centers with wall TVs in the lobby for caretakers and personal TVs in the patient room or consultation room.
- There's a solution for every hospital setting, whether that's a personal TV in a semi-private room, a wall TV in a private room or waiting room, and a mobile TV cart for gaming, telehealth and more.
- Patients in a rehab facility or senior living community residents enjoy video calls with loved ones or healthcare providers.
Watch what this patient has to say about PDi:
Only PDi builds the complete, hassle-free, arm-mounted patient TV and tablet-based solutions, with guaranteed installation services and personal customer service and support every step of the way.
Since 1980, PDi has worked diligently to innovate and provide the best solutions to satisfy patients and our customers. Focused only on healthcare, this began 40 years ago with PDi making arms for small arm-mounted patient televisions.
PDi has evolved to our current healthcare product portfolio including everything you need:
- A brilliant full HD 16” TV, built for ease of use and affordability
- A bigger 19” personal device, the largest arm-mounted display in the industry
- medTAB touchscreen TV-tablets to easily engage or educate patients
- The broadest product line of easy-to-move arms
- Arm mounts to secure each device
- Safe, individual and central low-voltage power supplies
- A complete set of Smart hospital wall TVs ranging from 24” through 55”, and
- Guaranteed installation services by PDi ProServices.
You’re sure to find the right solutions from PDi to satisfy your patients.
The satisfaction doesn’t stop there, though. We guarantee our products, and our helpful team is always available to answer your phone calls and assist you throughout the entire process. If you don’t know what products you need or if you’re trying to troubleshoot a certain situation, we’re here to help you. The PDi ProServices team is here for you from initial site inspections through troubleshooting.
Give patients the optimal comfort and satisfaction in patient televisions. Choose PDi.
Like so many others have, trust PDi, and give your patients the most trusted healthcare TVs on the market. We’re here to support you every step of the way so you can focus on caring for your patients. That’s the most important job.