Designed to satisfy patients, comfortably.
The Largest Arm-mounted TV in the Industry
Big, bold and beautiful, medTV19 equals the experience of a 90” wall TV across the room. medTV19 is also a direct replacement to upgrade existing PDi Persona P15X sets and keep your existing arms and power supplies.
Delivers Patient Satisfaction
Patients appreciate the large numeric keypad which is easy for patients to see and touch to change channels and volume. No need to worry about losing the TV remote!
This widescreen, securely mounted TV display reduces neck, back and eye strain.
Patients enjoy the front-facing speakers and headphone jack for clear-but-quiet audio., or order with pillow speaker control.
Pro:Idiom® makes it easy to keep every patient entertained with access to more HD channels.
Built for Patient Safety
medTV19 is UL-Listed and designed for infection control. The glass front can withstand rigorous cleanings, and the antimicrobial plastics help limit HACs.
It's compatible with PDi low-voltage power supplies and swing arm mounts or designed for rear mount to a standard 75x75 VESA pattern.
Fast, Easy TV Cloning
Choose the hassle-free RF-HEMiS Head-end TV management or easy USB cloning to save time.
UL-Listed for healthcare use in USA and Canada
Specifications & Features
PART NUMBERS *
Standard cabinet color is starlight gray. Ask about black and cream
|PDI-P19TV-GA-C||PDi, 19” Arm-mounted TV Model, Gray, Coax|
|PDI-P19TV-GB-C||PDi, 19” Arm Mounted TV Model, Gray, Coax, CCI|
|PDI-P19TVR-GA-C||PDi, 19” Rear VESA Mounted TV Model, Gray, Coax|
|PDI-P19TVR-GB-C||PDi, 19” Rear VESA Mounted TV Model, Gray, Coax, CCI|
|Diagonal Size||18.5'' (47cm)|
|Display Resolution||1366 x 768|
|Viewing Angle||170° (H) / 160° (V)|
|Backlight Life||50,000 hours|
|RF Input (TV)||1 (75ohm Unbalanced)|
|CCI, MTI, Composite
(call to inquire about
additional inputs available)
|Universal Pillow Speaker||Optional|
|Front Headphone||Yes, 1/8” jack|
|UL/cUL 60065 Annex Q||Yes|
|FCC Title 15, Part 47, Subpart B||Yes|
|Antenna Input||NTSC, ATSC, Qam in the Clear (Air VHF/ UHF,CATV,IRC,HRC)|
|MPEG-4 & MPEG-2||Yes|
|Audio Volume Limiter (AVL)||Yes|
|Internal Speaker Disable||Yes|
|Min/Max Volume Limiter||Yes|
|USB Cloning Capable
- TV Cloning
- Firmware Updates
|PDi Program Remote Compatible||PD108-420|
|Parental Control (V-CHIP)||Yes|
|Auto Power On||Yes|
|Programmable Source Selection||Yes|
|Password Protected Set Up Menus||Yes|
|Menu OSD||English/French/ Spanish|
|Source||Power over Coax|
|Standby Consumption - Normal||9.8W|
|Standby Consumption - Low||1.4W|
|Weight||12 lbs. (5.9 kg)|
|Unit Dimension - Swivel||20” x 17” x 2.5”|
|(W/H/D)||508 x 432 x 64 (mm)|
|Unit Dimension - VESA||20” x 13.75” x 2.5”|
|(W/H/D)||508 x 349 x 64 (mm)|
Bleach cleanable with up to 5% solution. Download cleaning instructions here.
- UL Listed for US/Canada, low voltage, widescreen HDTV
- Large, easy to push, direct entry channel buttons allow patients to access their favorite channels with ease
- Front facing speakers and head- phone jack minimizes noise and keeps the oor/unit quiet
- Extended panel life, designed to last more than 7 years when powered on 18+ hrs/day
- RF-HEMiS Head-end TV Management or Easy USB cloning makes TV set-up and updates quick and simple
- Password protected set-up menus prevent patients from altering settings with IR remotes or remote control phone apps
- Channel aliasing and remapping allows facility to customize and simplify channel line-ups
- Compatible with PDi swing arms or available as VESA 75 x 75 mm mount resulting in a mounting solution for any situation
- Powered over coax using PDi UL-Listed low-voltage power supplies
- Standard cabinet color is Starlight Gray. Ask about black or cream.
- 3-year Standard Warranty included or upgrade to 5-year Extended Warranty