Careers at PDi
For 40 years, PDi has been a leader in serving healthcare providers with patient entertainment products to fit the demanding and evolving needs of healthcare environments. PDi is a privately held, family company that takes pride in the high-quality standard of the products it makes. Precision Industries is our machine shop building quality parts for PDi and serving other contract manufacturing customers.
The staff at PDi take great care to cultivate a culture with a family-like atmosphere that focus's on wellness, contribution to the community and maintains a great work-life balance. Some of the many benefits of working at PDi include:
- Health, Dental, Life and Vision Insurance
- Short Term Disability & Long Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Spending Account
- 9 paid holidays including Christmas Eve, the day after Thanksgiving and New Years Eve.
- Vacation Days & Personal Days
- Temperature Controlled Production Areas
- Family atmosphere & great work life balance
- Smaller company with opportunity to gain more experience in a variety of different areas.
- Ongoing Incentive Wellness Program
- Daily break recreation activities such as Ping Pong, basketball, daily walks, and employee garden
- Free Special Event Lunches, Annual Summer Cookouts, Employee Holiday Parties
- Weight Watchers
- GAC Fitness
Feel the Fun!
For the safety of our entire PDi work family, applicants are required to have the COVID-19 vaccine prior to employment.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, religion, sex, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable, federal, state, or local laws.