Careers at PDi
You are going to love working with us.
For 40 years, PDi has been a leader in serving healthcare providers with patient entertainment products to fit the demanding and evolving needs of healthcare environments. PDi is a privately held, family company that takes pride in the high-quality standard of the products it makes. Precision Industries is our machine shop building quality parts for PDi and serving other contract manufacturing customers.
PLEASE NOTE: For the safety of our entire PDi work family, applicants are required to have the COVID-19 vaccine prior to employment.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, religion, sex, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable, federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits we offer
The staff at PDi take great care to cultivate a culture with a family-like atmosphere that focus's on wellness, contribution to the community and maintains a great work-life balance. Some of the many benefits of working at PDi include:
- Temperature Controlled Production Areas
- Family atmosphere & great work life balance
- Smaller company with opportunity to gain more experience in a variety of different areas.
- Ongoing Incentive Wellness Program
- Remote work-from-home flexibility on some positions
- Daily break recreation activities such as Ping Pong, basketball, daily walks, and employee garden
- Free Special Event Lunches, Annual Summer Cookouts, Employee Holiday Parties
- Employee Discounts
- Weight Watchers
- GAC Fitness