16” Arm-mounted Healthcare-grade Patient HDTV
Integrated Pro:Idiom® and RF-HEMiS™ Headend TV Server Compatible
New Complete System Specifications with Power and Mounts Available
The Standard in Complete Personal Patient TVs
PDi is the trusted leader of arm-mounted patient TVs. The medTV16 arm-mounted HDTV is the latest model to satisfy and entertain patients, comfortably. Leverage existing PDi arm systems with this direct replacement to upgrade the earlier model medTV14 (P14W) and the Persona P10 televisions by PDi.
Superior Patient TV Experience
Patients enjoy a comfortable experience, equal to a 90" wall TV, and Pro:Idiom® delivers more HD channels. Patients and staff both appreciate the front-facing speakers and headphone jacks.
Less Risk, Built for Patient Safety
medTV is UL/cUL-Listed and designed for infection control. The full glass front and antimicrobial plastics are durable for rigorous hospital cleaning and help limit Hospital-acquired Conditions (HACs).
Affordable Patient Comfort
Backwards compatible to fit a variety of PDi arm systems designed to satisfy patients comfortably. These securely mounted TV displays reduce neck, back, and eye strain.
Hassle-Free TV Management
Centrally manage TVs with the PDi RF-HEMiS Head-end TV Management Server or easy USB cloning. TV set-up menus are password protected and our PDi ProServices team is happy to help navigate the process.
- Bleach-cleanable with up to 5% solution. Download cleaning instructions here.
- UL Listed for US/CANADA, low voltage, widescreen HDTV available Powered over Coax or POE
- Large, easy touch direct entry channel buttons allow patients to access their favorite channels with ease
- Extended panel life, designed to last more than 7 years when powered on 18+ hours per day
- RF-HEMiS Head-end TV Management Server or Easy USB cloning makes TV set-up and updates quick and simple
- Password protected set-up menus prevent patients from altering settings with IR remotes or remote control phone apps
- Channel aliasing and remapping allows facility staff to customize and simplify channel line-ups
- Compatible with 7lb capacity PDi swing arms or available as VESA 75 x 75 mount resulting in a mounting solution for any situation
- Standard cabinet color is starlight gray. Ask for part numbers to order in cream color.
- 3-year warranty included or upgrade to 5-yr Extended Warranty
|Diagonal Size||15.6" (39.6 cm)|
|Display Resolution||1920x1080 (FHD)|
|Backlight Life||50,000 hours|
|RF Input||1 (75ohm Unbalanced)|
|ENET, CCI, MTI*||Optional|
|Speakers||2x1.7-Watt RMS, Patient-facing|
|Front Headphone||Yes, 1/8" jack|
*Call to inquire about additional inputs available.
|Weight||7 lbs. (3.2 kg)|
|Unit Dimension - |
|15.2 x 14.8 x 2.5 (in)|
|Unit Dimension - |
|15.2 x 11.3 x 2.5 (in)|
|Antenna Input||NTSC, ATSC, Qam in the Clear (Air VHF/UHF, CATV, IRC, HRC)|
|Energy Saver Mode Consumption||2W|
|UL/cUL 60065 Annex Q||Yes|
|FCC Title 15, Part 47, Subpart B||-|
|Audio Volume Limiter||Yes|
|Internal Speaker Disable||Yes|
|Min/Max Volume Limiter||Yes|
|USB Cloning Capable||Yes|
|PDi Program Remote||PD108-420|
|Patient TV/DVD Remote||N/A|
|Patient TV-only Remote||Touch Panel|
|Parental Control (V-CHIP)||Yes|
|Auto Power On||Yes|
|Programmable Source Selection||Yes|
|Password Protected Set-up Menus||Yes|