Designed to Connect Patients, Safely.
Meets HIPAA Compliance
The PDi Telehealth video call cart system with HIPAA-Compliant Teleray Software capability upholds PDi's high standards for safety, cost-effectiveness, and functionality for healthcare.
All-in-One Video Call System
Integrated camera/mic on medTAB UL-Listed hospital safe touchscreen displays means a "no fuss" solution for healthcare staff to manage.
Quick Telehealth Consults
Simple to use software and portable cart make it easy to implement by healthcare staff.
No Battery to Charge
Requires Internet signal (WIFI or ENET) and AC power. No dead batteries to worry over.
- UL-Listed hospital-grade touchscreen device
- For use with TeleRay HIPAA-Compliant software for telemedicine.
- First-year TeleRay subscription is included with the initial purchase and includes free tech support for one year.
- Healthcare providers can quickly initiate a telehealth consult
- Senior residents or patients can easily video chat with staff, friends, and family too!
- Built for healthcare disinfection standards and infection controls. Includes a basket for disinfection wipes.
- Android™-based OS
- 48" tall mobile cart
- Few parts to assemble
- AC powered, no batteries
- Integrated ENET cable or use WIFI
- Easy to clean and disinfect
- Adjustable arm height and TV tilt
- 4" Smooth gliding casters, rear locking
- Easy to move on carpet or hard floors
- Small footprint wheel base 19"x 22"
- 2-year warranty
PDI-TC16, 15.6" Patient Touchscreen Display, Cart, Includes First Year of TeleRay Software
PDI-TC19, 18.5" Patient Touchscreen Display, Cart, Includes First Year of TeleRay Software
Height: 48" (122 cm)
Max. Arm Extension 17" (43 cm)
Wheel Base: 19" x 22" (48 cm x 56 cm)
Weight: 33 lbs (15 kg)
Power and Cables
Powered over Coax
RG6 Coax & RJ45 ENET ports
Integrated PDi Low-voltage Power Supply
Input Voltage 100-240VAC, 60Hz, 2A
Output Voltage 24 VDC, 2.5A
75mmx75mm or 100x100mm VESA
Supports 13 lbs