Safety is of primary importance as we all face new realities and want to do what is right in the COVID-19 era. “Do what is right” is one of PDi’s core values. You can trust that throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, US-based PDi has made the necessary improvements to our manufacturing and business processes during these challenging times. The health and safety of our team is of utmost importance while we continue producing necessary products for our healthcare customers.
PDi Leads By Example
- Studies suggest the most likely initial symptom of COVID-19 is fever. We now employ digital access control to our building with temperature screening and mask recognition for persons entering our plant in Ohio.
- We are requiring masks at all times on the assembly lines and when our office employees step away from their work area.
- We are taking extra precautions for safe physical distancing by restructuring our manufacturing and production lines.
- We have a team keeping things extra clean and sanitized.
- We have hand sanitizing stations available throughout the building.
- We have employed virtual meetings and alternative work schedules for our office staff.
- We have daily management discussions on COVID-19 and provide updates to staff as needed.
- We have suspended all non-essential travel and implemented a 14-day self quarantine for any employees traveling to high risk states.
We are in this together, delivering peace of mind, every step of the way. We remain open for business, serving our healthcare customers and their patients throughout this time. We have continued our 40 year tradition of innovation.
Non-contact Temperature Scanner Kiosk Ensures Safe Social Distance Screening
Telehealth Cart Solutions Protect Healthcare Workers and Ease Emotional Pains in Senior Living Residents
Thank you to all healthcare professionals and first responders who have been keeping us safe and taking care of so many in need during this crisis. We are grateful for your courage and dedication always but especially now.
Stay safe and healthy, everyone.