Join the PDi Family
Become part of a team who transforms patient experiences.
For over 35 years, PDi has been a leader in serving healthcare providers with products to fit the demanding and evolving needs of healthcare environments. PDi is a privately held, family company that takes pride in the high-quality standard of the products it makes.
The staff at PDi take great care to cultivate a culture with a family-like atmosphere that focus's on wellness, contribution to the community and maintains a great work-life balance. Some of the many benefits of working at PDi include:
- Health, Dental, Life and Vision Insurance
- Short Term Disability & Long Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Spending Account
- 9 paid holidays including Christmas Eve, the day after Thanksgiving and New Years Eve.
- Vacation Days & Personal Days
- Family atmosphere & great work life balance
- Smaller company with opportunity to gain more experience in a variety of different areas.
- Ongoing Incentive Wellness Program
- Daily break recreation activities such as Ping Pong, basketball, daily walks, and employee garden
- Free Special Event Lunches, Annual Summer Cookouts, Employee Picnics, Employee Holiday Parties
- Temperature Controlled Production Areas
- Monthly Nurse/Health Coach and Free Annual Health Screenings/Flu Shots
- Weight Watchers
- GAC Fitness
Careers at PDi
Current Open Positions
There are currently no open positions.
Send a cover letter and resume email@example.com to apply to one of these positions.