Affordable solution that offers more channel access for patients!
Patients can now access every channel the facility is paying for and allows patients to easily switch between cable/satellite,
For use with all PDi televisions having a CCI port
- Eliminates modulators, splitters and combiners in most environments
- Eliminates need for
set topbox remote control and provides seamless control of satellite receivers and cable set topboxes from the television’s keypad, remote and/or pillow speaker
- Fits all standard mini-mod racks
- Connects to most STB via USB or IR emitter
- Connects to TV via standard CAT5 cable and provides
homerunsup to 200’
- Status indicators allow easy trouble shooting
- On screen custom programming
- No additional external power source necessary. Powered by chassis power supply when mounted in a standard chassis. (If stand alone, a PDi power cord must be ordered separately PD106-747).
Part Number: PD295-002
Dimensions (WxLxH): 1.03” x 7” x 3.46”
Weight: 8.4 oz