Deliver beautiful HD 1080 signal, farther.
- Provides higher resolution than using an NTSC modulator to transmit video to hospital TVs
- Connects to TV via CAT6a cable and provides
homerunsup to 250 ft, no POE; if existing CAT5e, 200 ft.
- Combines streaming HDMI video and Set Top Box control over CAT cable
- Eliminates the need for a modulator or HDMI Extender
- Eliminates need for patient remote
- Provides seamless IR control of satellite receivers and cable
set topboxes from the television’s keypad, remote and/or pillow speaker
- Reduces headend complexity
- Fits all standard mini-mod racks
- Powered by chassis power supply when mounted in a standard chassis. (If stand alone, a PDi power cord must be ordered separately PD106-747).
For use with all PDi televisions with a CCI port. CCI is included on A-Series and optional on all PDi arm-mounted sets.
Part Number: PD295-004
Dimensions (WxLxH): 1.03” x 7” x 3.46”
Weight: 8.4 oz