Affordable solution that offers more channel access for patients!
Patients can now access every channel the facility is paying for and allows patients to easily switch between DirecTV® satellite,
For use with all PDi televisions having a CCI port
- Eliminates modulators, splitters and combiners in most environments
- Eliminates need for
set topbox remote control and provides seamless control of satellite receivers and cable set topboxes from the television’s keypad, remote and/or pillow speaker
- Fits all standard mini-mod racks
- Connects to most STB via USB or IR emitter
- Connects to TV via standard CAT5 cable and provides
homerunsup to 200’
- Status indicators allow easy trouble shooting
- On screen custom programming
- No additional external power source necessary.
Specifications & Features
Part Number: PD295-001
Dimensions (WxLxH): 1.03” x 7” x 3.46”
Weight: 8.4 oz
Provides seamless control of DIRECTV® receivers and eliminates need for cable remotes.
Designed to slide into a standard minimod chassis or stand alone configuration.
Customizable key mapping.
Connects to PDi televisions having a CCI port.