PDi's Permissions Policy
This Policy describes the terms and conditions for linking to, reproducing, and using the materials located in the PDI website.
The information and materials provided or sold through our website, including any documents, books, journals, data, text, photographs, graphics, images, audio and video clips, logos, icons, software and links (collectively, the “Materials”) are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law and are the sole property of PDI. In order to protect our rights with regard to the Materials, we request that you abide by the following Policy. Your use of the website and any Materials will constitute your acceptance of the following Policy.
Fair Use: Personal use and other permitted uses
- You may print a single copy of the Materials for your personal use.
- When printing any of our Materials, you may not modify them in any way. The copyright notice and the URL for the document must appear on each one of the PDI Materials you print.
Using Materials for Commercial Uses
No commercial use of the PDI Materials or website without permission is permitted. These uses include:
- If any profit is connected to the use of the Materials (including reprinting Materials in a book, using them as part of a for-profit training course, reprinting screenshots, etc.).
- If any fee is charged, or if providing such Materials enhances your commercial interests.
- If the Materials are posted on a non-PDI web site. However, commercial websites, book authors, and other for-profit services are welcome to link to the PDI website.
MIRRORING, FRAMING, OR TRANSFERRING PDI MATERIALS TO A WEBSITE WITHOUT A LICENSE AGREEMENT IS NOT LEGAL.
Your Use of PDI’s Materials and Website
If you use PDI’s Materials or website you agree to the following:
- you will not attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on PDI's website;
- you will not access any systems or servers on which the website is hosted;
- you will not remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the Materials or website;
- you will not transfer the Materials to another person or "mirror" the Materials on any other server;
- you will not use the website or the Materials within it to abuse, harass or otherwise violate the rights of any other person, or publish or display any obscene, violent, or unlawful content; and
- you will not present the Materials with commercial content attached so that they appear to be the property or work of another.