Full-time | Posted October 15, 2021 | Valid until December 31, 2021
Springboro, OH, 45066 USA
Base Salary: $0 / HOUR
Please Note: For the safety of our entire PDi work family, applicants are required to have the COVID-19 vaccine prior to employment.
- Pick and pack parts from warehouse according to pick lists
- Process shipments in Epicor
- Pack kits for stock and for orders
- Generate jobs and log time and labor on them accurately
- Count parts for cycle counts
- Move parts from production or shipping dock to the warehouse
- Palletize and prepare orders for freight shipments
- Follow guidelines of our quality control system
- Participate actively in the continuous improvement process
- Use Kanban style system to control inventory levels
- Perform Quality Checks
- Other duties as assigned/required
- Attention to detail
- Forklift driving
- Knowledge of basic computer skills
- Must work well in a team-oriented environment
- ISO 9001 experience is a plus
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail.
Work Hours: 7:00 am - 3:30 pm
- 2 years warehouse experience
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Able to withstand moderate amounts of stress.
Eligibility: We are an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, religion, sex, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable, federal, state, or local laws.
Point of Contact: Plant Operations
Total Job Openings: 1