Full-time | Posted March 3, 2023 | Valid until July 1, 2023
Springboro, OH, 45066 USA
Base Salary: $0 /
Please Note: For the safety of our entire PDi work family, applicants are required to have the COVID-19 vaccine prior to employment.
Responsible for identifying and securing new business for PDi and ProServices. The Sales Manager will play a pivotal role in the growth and development of the Company, by cultivating new business, identifying opportunities for new product offerings, and increasing the visibility of PDi. The ideal candidate is proactive, confident, and a self-starter that thrives in competitive situations and is determined to succeed.
- Grow sales and achieve or exceed sales targets within assigned territory and/or accounts
- Prospect and generate leads through account planning and research and through lead follow-up and nurturing
- Present, promote, and sell our products and services to prospects at all levels within an organization
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Develop a pipeline of new opportunities while closing existing opportunities
- Maintain accurate contact data in Hubspot CRM and record and track all sales activities in Hubspot including phone calls, meetings, webinars, and emails.
- Coordinate sales efforts with team members and other departments, particularly with PDi ProServices
- Work with the marketing team to help develop and execute marketing campaigns to target accounts
- Follow-up on customer inquiries not immediately resolved.
- Identify opportunities for growth through the sale of complimentary products and services not currently offered by PDi
- Develop and maintain current product knowledge.
- Participate in marketing events such as trade shows, seminars, and events.
- Improve continuously through feedback
- Other duties as assigned/required.
- Able to meet deadlines
- Able to withstand moderate amounts of stress
Work Hours: 8am to 430pm Mon thru Fri
- College Degree
- 5 - 8 years outside Sales experience required
- Good computer and phone skills, including Microsoft Office, Internet and e-mail required
- Hubspot experience a plus
- Excellent and effective oral and written communication skills
- Experience with group and sales presentations
Eligibility: We are an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, religion, sex, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable, federal, state, or local laws.
Department: Sales & Marketing
Point of Contact: Director
Total Job Openings: 1