Quality Control Inspection Specialist
Full-time | Posted September 7, 2021 | Valid until December 31, 2021
Springboro, OH, 45066 USA
Base Salary: $20 / HOUR
Please Note: For the safety of our entire PDi work family, applicants are required to have the COVID-19 vaccine prior to employment.
- 70% Inspection Function
- Verify produced material from PDi production area meets compliance requirements in 1st piece production, in process production (verify continuous production), receiving function to verify specific supplier product conforms to requirements and that process documentation is consistent and effective.
- 10% Calibration Management
- Perform calibration checks on equipment used in producing
manufactured parts. Includes measurement tools such as calipers, micrometers, gauge pins, meters, etc. Also manage externally calibrated equipment.
- 5% Design Verification
- Analyze engineering design prints dimensionally and evaluate customer supplied prints for accuracy and production capability. Verify all information is provided and is accurate.
- 5% Supplier Review
- Verify that documentation is being tracked and used to manage supplied material.
- 5% Manage Non-Conforming Material
- Receive and inspect non-conforming material from PDi
production area (Television Assembly, production areas), critical thinking to assist in resolving issues, and review with department supervisor.
- 5% Other
- Other duties as assigned/required.
- ISO 9001 experience is a plus.
- Good math skills.
- Ability to read blueprints.
- Microsoft Office training (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail.
Work Hours: 7:00 am - 3:30 pm
- 3 - 5 years' experience in production quality control environment.
- 3-5 years' experience in 1st article and in-process mechanical inspection.
- Experience with 3-axis CMM; Cordax experience is a plus.
- ISO 9001 experience a plus.
- Electronics experience a plus.
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Able to withstand moderate amounts of stress.
Eligibility: We are an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, religion, sex, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable, federal, state, or local laws.
Department: Quality Control/Inspection
Point of Contact: Director of Supply Chain/Quality
Total Job Openings: 1