PPC PAID ADS SPECIALIST
Full-time | Posted November 11, 2022 | Valid until February 11, 2023
Springboro, OH, 45066 USA
Base Salary: $0 /
Please Note: For the safety of our entire PDi work family, applicants are required to have the COVID-19 vaccine prior to employment.
Bring your passion for data driven marketing with experience managing effective paid media campaigns.
The PPC Specialist is an analytical person with experience to plan, create, maintain, optimize ad campaigns, and analyze/drive results for building marketing and sales leads. Working within a marketing team, you will help implement key quarterly campaigns to build marketing leads over time. You will drive traffic toward high-converting landing pages used to build brand awareness or to generate sales-qualified leads. You will expand advertising platforms to increase opportunities for PDi. Other ads initiatives include remarketing to existing leads to incentivize them to reach out, purchase, or request a demo.
You are ultimately working to drive leads thru promotion of the website, video, and content written or produced by the team. Together, organizational goals will guide what objectives are each month. Weekly, you will work collaboratively to monitor, report, optimize, and create new ads to drive toward more leads.
- Develop and execute a PPC plan to grow leads focused on B:B healthcare market.
- Improve conversion rates for Google Ads, MS Bing Ads, and Amazon Ads.
- Responsible for new ads platforms to include LinkedIn, YouTube, Meta, Twitter.
- Apply SEO keyword research to drive higher conversions for leads database.
- Create standard operating procedures for ads research, creation, and optimization.
- Help manage ads budget every month to drive conversions toward core product line, highlighted campaigns, and other strategic initiatives.
- Collaborate with a high-performing marketing team.
- Remote friendly company.
- Critical thinking in applying larger company goals to tangible KPI goals within the ad platforms
- Day-to-day paid media keyword planning, ad creation/execution, optimization, management, and reporting to drive results with support from graphics, copywriter, and marketing manager
- Develop multi-channel, fully integrated paid marketing campaigns. Build campaigns in Google, MS Bing, Amazon, LinkedIN, YouTube, Meta, Twitter advertising platforms
- Manage ads budgets and strategies for Google Ads, MS Bing Ads, Amazon, LinkedIn, Meta, and YouTube (Display), and Twitter
- Manage keyword research and expansions, A/B testing, ad creatives, setting up audiences, restructure, testing, remarketing, and optimizing for conversions and KPIs
- Audit underperforming campaigns, identify and test opportunities for improvement
- Collaborate with marketing and company teams to create and optimize effective ads
- Actively test and analyze ad copy to maximize ROI
- Write creative and effective ad copy
- Monitor competitor ads activity and recommend PDi strategies
- Assist in optimizing landing pages in Hubspot
- Report as needed how and what is being done
- Implement tools to reduce the risk of click fraud
- Training and professional development monthly to keep skills up to date on platform updates, trends, competitor activity, and industry best practices.
- 3+ years Google AdWords PPC experience
- Experience with $10k monthly ads budgets preferred
- Google Ads certified
- GA4 Google certification preferred
- Knowledge of retargeting/remarketing, display, and video advertising
- LinkedIN Ads experience a plus
- Proficient in ad copy that converts
- Analytical mind to understand the core KPIs of each platform and how it funnels up to the goals of the organization.
- Use of tools for keyword research, such as SEMRush
- Knowledge of SEO and online search mediums
- Detail oriented, excellent problem-solving skills, and passion for data-driven decision-making
- Effective communicator, curious and collaborative team player
- Hubspot experience a plus
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail.
Work Hours: 7:00 am - 3:30 pm
- BA/BS in Marketing or related field
- Able to withstand moderate amounts of stress.
Eligibility: We are an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, religion, sex, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable, federal, state, or local laws.
Department: PDi Marketing
Point of Contact: Marketing Manager
Total Job Openings: 1