Full-time | Posted November 21, 2023 | Valid until March 1, 2024
Springboro, OH, 45066 USA
Base Salary: $null / HOUR
• Temperature Controlled Production Areas
• Family atmosphere & great work life balance
• Smaller company with opportunity to gain more experience
• Ongoing Incentive Wellness Program
• Daily break with recreation activities such as Ping Pong, basketball, daily walks
• Free Special Event Lunches, Annual Summer Cookouts, Employee Holiday Parties
• Health, Dental, Life and Vision Insurance
• Short Term Disability & Long Term Disability
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Flexible Spending Account
• 9 paid holidays including Christmas Eve, the day after Thanksgiving and NY Eve
• Vacation Days & Personal Days
Please Note: For the safety of our entire PDi work family, applicants are required to have the COVID-19 vaccine prior to employment.
Set up, program, and run CNC Press Brake.
Form parts out of sheet metal to print specifications.
Edit programs when adjustments are needed. Keep machine clean and lubed.
Some secondary operations may be required such as, installing inserts, deburring, and spotwelding.
Work in a team environment using lean manufacturing techniques, for continuous improvement.
Perform Quality Checks
Other duties as assigned/required
Work Hours: 7:00 am - 3:30 pm
2 years experience operating and setting up CNC Press Brakes, preferred.
High school diploma, or GED.
Ability to read a blueprint. Inspect parts visually, as well as using calipers, micrometers, height gage, protractor,etc.
Able to program, set up, and run CNC press brake. Willing to train.
Operate a forklift.
Must have personal hand tools.
Able to meet deadlines
Able to meet deadlines and withstand moderate amounts of stress
Eligibility: We are an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, religion, sex, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable, federal, state, or local laws.
Department: Machine Shop
Point of Contact: Plant Manager
Total Job Openings: 1