Full-time | Posted November 10, 2022 | Valid until February 11, 2023
Springboro, OH, 45066 USA
Base Salary: $0 / HOUR
Please Note: For the safety of our entire PDi work family, applicants are required to have the COVID-19 vaccine prior to employment.
The Content Writer is responsible for being the voice of PDi. You have a passion for creative writing on multiple marketing platforms to draw attention to our brand, to capture a visitor’s attention enough that they convert, and to nurture them to eventually speak with our sales team.
This is accomplished by focusing most of your writing toward top-of-funnel marketing content, such as educational and topical blogs and website pages. You will be crafting email nurture campaigns and filling in content needs throughout the customer journey.
- Typically, you will have a major campaign once per quarter, regular blog writing 2-3 times per week, weekly email campaigns, and promotional copy to write monthly.
- Write content for digital and non-digital channels.
- Write for the company website, including blog posts, landing pages, campaign pieces, whitepapers, promotional copy, website pages, email nurturing & email promotions, storytelling social posts, and internal communications.
- Apply SEO research and develop core campaign pieces once per quarter that includes all content components for a full conversion path. This includes campaign offer, landing page, thank-you page, thank-you email, workflow nurturing emails, promotional copy for social and ads, and any other assets needed for the campaign.
- You will work closely and collaboratively with the marketing team to execute SEO strategy to increase organic search visitors.
- Remote friendly company
- Maintain brand consistency and voice throughout all channels.
- Develop a deep understanding of 5 target personas, able to write to each one with segmented and personalized content.
- Write, edit, publish, and share content that builds meaningful connections and generates leads
- Write regular blog posts to keep company timely and relevant for the target audience, 2-3/wk.
- Plan / develop quarterly campaigns that include all content components for a full conversion
- Assist with email marketing content and implementation of campaigns in Hubspot workflows
- Own social platform pages, content, promotion, and optimization
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging, storytelling, and audience identification.
- Establish engagement pods with various stakeholders to promote our content
- Support product launches with engaging content
- Collaborate with other departments (inside sales, product management, etc.) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
- Work with manager to create and update editorial calendars
- Develop content for Intranet and other internal communication tools
- Training and professional development to keep skills updated once per month
- 2+ years of relevant experience in creative writing for content marketing
- Excellent writing, editing, presentation and open communication skills
- Strong portfolio to demonstrate writing skills
- Proven social media network experience and knowledge of social analytics tools
- Positive attitude, detail oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Strong understanding of search engine demands and optimization
- SEO experience a plus
- Collaborative mentality, critical thinker, and problem-solving skills
- Experience in Microsoft Office and basic computer skills
- Hubspot CRM experience a plus
- Small business experience a plus
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail.
Work Hours: 7:00 am - 3:30 pm
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, English, Business, Journalism, or similar
- Able to withstand moderate amounts of stress.
Eligibility: We are an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, religion, sex, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable, federal, state, or local laws.
Department: PDi Marketing
Point of Contact: Marketing Manager
Total Job Openings: 1